McCormicks has a longstanding reputation for its work in this field providing advice to both companies and individuals.
McCormicks was in the first group of firms admitted to the Specialist Fraud Panel appointed by the Legal Services Commission and successfully retained its appointment throughout the period of the Panel's existence. McCormicks, therefore, has the experience, knowledge and expertise to carry out all types of Corporate Crime, Fraud and Risk work. McCormicks also boasts three solicitors holding the Higher Courts Qualification namely Geoffrey Rogers, Peter McCormick and Helen Taylor.
Please click the links shown below for more information about our work in this field...
We are a highly regarded, Award-winning practice. Awards won by the firm or our lawyers include the following:
- Corporate Solicitors of the Year - Corporate Live Wire
- North East Law Firm of the Year - Corporate Vision UK Law Firm of the Year Awards
- Yorkshire Law Firm of the Year
- Mergers and Acquisitions Law Firm of the Year UK - Finance Monthly Law Awards
- Most Innovative Media and Entertainment Law Firm UK - Acquisition International
- Corporate Crime Law Firm of the Year in England - Corporate INTL Magazine Global Award
- Most Innovative Law Firm in the Region - Acquisition International
- Sports Law - Law Firm of the Year in England - Corporate INTL Magazine Global Awards
- Top 10 firm in the Region for the strength of its online brand - Northern Lights Top 100 Yorkshire Law Firms
- Yorkshire Lawyer of the Year - Peter McCormick
- The Best Lawyers in the UK - Criminal Practice - Geoffrey Rogers
- The Best Lawyers in the UK - Sports Law - Peter McCormick
- Niche Practice Lawyer of the Year - Peter McCormick
- Sports Lawyer of the Year in England - Global Law Experts - Peter McCormick
- Sports Lawyer of the Year - Lawyer Monthly - Peter McCormick
- Lifetime Achievement in Business Award - Ackrill Media Group - Peter McCormick