Iain is the Head of Employment at McCormicks.
Iain has received recommendations in the leading independent Guides to the profession, The Legal 500 and Chambers UK.
Iain advises on all areas of contentious and non-contentious employment matters including:
- Settlement agreements and negotiated exits
- Directors and boardroom disputes
- Claims for unfair/wrongful dismissal, discrimination and whistleblowing in the Employment Tribunal
- Drafting and negotiating contracts of employment and service agreements
- Advising on grievance and disciplinary matters and the termination of employment
- TUPE advice and advising on employment aspects of corporate and property transactions
- Advising on the implementation and enforcement of restrictive covenants and confidentiality obligations
- Trade union issues, redundancy and restructuring
- Partnership matters and disputes
Iain has advised businesses across a range of sectors including tech, manufacturing, financial services, recruitment, transport and logistics and health and social care.
Iain is a CEDR accredited mediator and an accredited workplace mediator. He can also be instructed as an independent investigator in relation to employment issues. He also advises on GDPR and Data Protection matters in employment and commercial work, including compliance and data breaches.
What People Say About Iain...
“In-depth knowledge of sport and complexities. Very reliable and discreet.” Legal 500
“Fast analysis and detailed action. Friendly, honest, always in contact and responsive.” Legal 500
“The care, attention to detail, communication and overall approach is outstanding in all departments.” Legal 500
“Iain Jenkins is extremely responsive and pragmatic, with a calm, friendly, professional manner. His expert advice and mediation experience was invaluable as he guided us through a difficult matter with sensitivity and complete professionalism.” Legal 500
“I wanted an experienced top lawyer and knew this firm would have it. I was right. I was supported, understood and that expertise was exemplary.” Legal 500
“The diverse skill set the practice has and the way it is delivered. The clear sound advice given goes beyond what you would expect from others.” Legal 500