Why use McCormicks' Employment Team?
Everyone will expect good service, positive outcomes and openness on fees, these are a given. How do we do this? What do we think makes a good legal adviser and possibly distinguishes us from others? How do we build relationships?
- We listen empathetically and engage with you. This enables us to get really good instructions early on and to understand the outcomes you want to achieve.
- We have really experienced people across the board to help you achieve those outcomes and can tap into commercial litigation and corporate and commercial services when needed. This might be to help with boardroom disputes, share issues and restrictive covenant litigation.
- Our experience as an Employment Team means that we can deal with whatever you bring to us. We have plenty of years of experience and the nous that brings.
- We are open and up front, will listen with empathy, risk assess and provide strong advice so that you are in the best place to respond to any issue you have. We know how to talk to people.
- We aim to develop long-term relationships which benefit you the client and us as the adviser. We are happy to talk about Employment issues but also recruitment, general strategy including remuneration and bonuses, employee engagement and motivation and managing any downturns in your business.
- Our experience means that we can gain a quick understanding of your business and team and add value. We will comment on what you do even when not requested! We will share our views on best practice with our legal and commercial experience and general market knowledge. We expect the same from you and are always open to suggestions about the way we do things. This is the essence of a long-term relationship.